Sights & Attractions in Papua New Guinea
Things to Do in Port Moresby
National Museum and Art Gallery
This museum is in desperate need of serious TLC, but is still...
|Museums / Galleries||Port Moresby|
Port Moresby is hardly overwhelmed with fascinating architecture...
|Government Buildings||Port Moresby|
Port Moresby (Bomona) War Cemetery
This cemetery is of particular significance to visitors of one...
|Military Sites, Memorials / Monuments||Port Moresby|
Port Moresby Nature Park
At the north end of Waigani Drive, close to the University of...
Varirata National Park
You'll need your own transport to get here, and also to bring...
|Parks, Forests||Port Moresby|
Browse All Papua New Guinea Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1099* -- Australia/NZ Flights w/Fiji Stop From West Coast Air Pacific
- $1799 & up -- Fiji: 5-Night Upscale Getaway w/Air & Tours Travelscene
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1299* -- Auckland or Sydney R/T Air from LA w/2 Nts in Fiji — $1,299 PacificIslands.com
- Papua New Guinea & the Sepik River — $9,995 IExplore