Sights & Attractions in Papua New Guinea
Sights & Attractions Papua New Guinea
National Museum and Art Gallery
This museum is in desperate need of serious TLC, but is still...
|Museums / Galleries||Port Moresby|
Port Moresby is hardly overwhelmed with fascinating architecture...
|Government Buildings||Port Moresby|
Port Moresby (Bomona) War Cemetery
This cemetery is of particular significance to visitors of one...
|Military Sites, Memorials / Monuments||Port Moresby|
Port Moresby Nature Park
At the north end of Waigani Drive, close to the University of...
Varirata National Park
You'll need your own transport to get here, and also to bring...
|Parks, Forests||Port Moresby|
Browse All Papua New Guinea Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's