Macdhui Restaurant Review
Located in the Royal Papua Yacht Club, this friendly and efficient place has great views and a balcony terrace overlooking the marina, where you can sit and watch the sun set over the water. Prepared by a New Zealander chef who is fast earning himself a great reputation among local expats, the food ranges from great seafood to steaks and burgers, plus pastas and curries. Portions are generous, and the prices are not outrageous for this expensive city.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
Bookiers be warned! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more