This bright, modern restaurant also doubles as the breakfast room of the Lamana Hotel, and is one of the best places to eat in town. It can get busy, so reservations are recommended, though not essential. Unfortunately, when it does fill up, the service can get slow, typically remaining friendly but sometimes becoming chaotic and haphazard. But at least the food is worth the wait. The wide-ranging menu tries to cover all bases, with something for everyone from everywhere. European dishes have a Greek–Italian slant, and Thursday night features an Indian buffet.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more