This bright, modern restaurant also doubles as the breakfast room of the Lamana Hotel, and is one of the best places to eat in town. It can get busy, so reservations are recommended, though not essential. Unfortunately, when it does fill up, the service can get slow, typically remaining friendly but sometimes becoming chaotic and haphazard. But at least the food is worth the wait. The wide-ranging menu tries to cover all bases, with something for everyone from everywhere. European dishes have a Greek–Italian slant, and Thursday night features an Indian buffet.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I had a couple of free days before a meeting in Christchurch. Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more