With starched-linen tablecloths, polished-wood floors, and crystal glasses, this restaurant in the Airways Hotel, beside the international airport, is at the very top of the PNG range in terms of ambience and food quality—and of course, price. The latter can be exorbitant, but the cuisine is excellent. Dishes show a pan-global influence, but the menu has a distinct lean towards France. The steaks are always a good option. There is also an extensive wine menu that is a match for the food, but brace for an eye-watering experience when you see the bill.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
Bookiers be warned! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more