Papua New Guinea Feature
Top Reasons to Go
Watch the Birds: Papua New Guinea is home to nearly 700 species of beautiful birds.
Take a dip: Crystal clear water, coral reefs, and vibrant undersea life make this a go-to destinations for snorkelers and divers.
Go Tribal: Especially during festivals, don't miss traditional tribal performances, complete with headdresses and loincloths.
Take in the Flora: Port Moresby's National Botanic Gardens is among the capital city's most lush, verdant places.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's