Broad Leaf Villas
At a Glance
- good location
- family fun
- some good deals for stays of four to seven days
- limited groceries in town for self-catering
Check Rates from our Partners
Broad Leaf Villas Review
Nestled in the upper reaches of the alluringly named Watermill Valley, this eco-friendly Broad Leaf Villas includes four one-bedroom villas that make ideal couples' retreats, and a two-bedroom villa that is perfect for families or groups of friends. It's owned by Michael and Kylie Sterling, true Norfolk Islanders—Kylie is descended from the last-surviving Bounty mutineer, John Adams, and her family has been on the island for generations. Each villa has a fully equipped kitchen, and there are laundry facilities on the property. The rates include a rental car, a half-day tour of the island, snorkel equipment, bike rental, cell phone rental, and a welcome basket of local produce. Broad Leaf Villas is a two-minute drive from the village of Burnt Pine and its many restaurants.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more