Olive Cafe Review
A popular breakfast, brunch, and lunch spot, Olive Cafe is in Burnt Pine and offers an all-day breakfast menu, as well as its specialties of sushi salad and vegetable-and-feta salad (the veggies are grown on a nearby farm). The large selection of cakes and muffins is mouthwatering, from the savory onion-feta muffin and the zucchini, lime, and pistachio cake to the chocolate cheesecake. The coffee is excellent.
- Address: 2899 Kingston, The Village, Burnt Pine
- Phone: 6723/24406
- Location: Norfolk Island
- No dinner.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hai everyone... I finally visited New Zealand... Yeay!!!! I am pretty proud of myself because I did all the driving and planning... We had 12 days journey in North Island from October 13 to October 24.. Read more
I have just been stung to the tune of £3,600 (US$ 5,700) by the charlatan Ben Nickintz who runs a tour company called Niugini Eco Tours (www.png-tourism.com). He cancelled the tour 3 hours before I Read more
I can't remember what thread we talked about this so am starting up a new thread.
Now that we are closer to our trip I know much more about our schedule while down around Sydney. It's not ideal, but i Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more