Olive Cafe Review
A popular breakfast, brunch, and lunch spot, Olive Cafe is in Burnt Pine and offers an all-day breakfast menu, as well as its specialties of sushi salad and vegetable-and-feta salad (the veggies are grown on a nearby farm). The large selection of cakes and muffins is mouthwatering, from the savory onion-feta muffin and the zucchini, lime, and pistachio cake to the chocolate cheesecake. The coffee is excellent.
- Address: 2899 Kingston, The Village, Burnt Pine
- Phone: 6723/24406
- Location: Norfolk Island
- No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I had a couple of free days before a meeting in Christchurch. Read more
"Cristeen, how long are you going to be in Sydney? Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more