Island Fish Fry
Island Fish Fry Review
This barbecue stands out, with its island entertainment and freshest seafood, as a Norfolk Island tradition. A few operators run this event, which kicks off at 5 pm at Puppy's Point, high above beautiful Anson Bay on the island's northwest side. Visitors can turn up with their own picnic and snacks or join an organized fish fry, such as the one run presented by Pinetree Tours on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Fish, salads, homemade bread (including yummy local coconut bread), and desserts including coconut pie and some intriguing banana dishes are served. It's a family evening out and the sunsets are, weather-permitting, absolutely stunning. After the fish fry, Pinetree Tours conducts a Mutiny on the Bounty show at a different venue.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
Hi, I am planning a trip to Australia end of May for about 12 days. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more