Island Fish Fry
Island Fish Fry Review
This barbecue stands out, with its island entertainment and freshest seafood, as a Norfolk Island tradition. A few operators run this event, which kicks off at 5 pm at Puppy's Point, high above beautiful Anson Bay on the island's northwest side. Visitors can turn up with their own picnic and snacks or join an organized fish fry, such as the one run presented by Pinetree Tours on Thursday evenings. Fish, salads, homemade bread (including yummy local coconut bread), and desserts including coconut pie and some intriguing banana dishes are served. It's a family evening out and the sunsets are, weather-permitting, absolutely stunning. After the fish fry, Pinetree Tours conducts a Mutiny on the Bounty show at a different venue.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hai everyone... I finally visited New Zealand... Yeay!!!! I am pretty proud of myself because I did all the driving and planning... We had 12 days journey in North Island from October 13 to October 24.. Read more
I have just been stung to the tune of £3,600 (US$ 5,700) by the charlatan Ben Nickintz who runs a tour company called Niugini Eco Tours (www.png-tourism.com). He cancelled the tour 3 hours before I Read more
I can't remember what thread we talked about this so am starting up a new thread.
Now that we are closer to our trip I know much more about our schedule while down around Sydney. It's not ideal, but i Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more