Golden Orb Cafe and Bookshop
Golden Orb Cafe and Bookshop Review
Named after the Golden Orb spiders that can be found in the owners' garden, this cozy diner is open daily for snacks and lunch. You'll find it tucked away along a little street not far from the visitor information center in Burnt Pine. Proprietors Jack and Caz serve traditional English fare, such as the ploughman's lunch (bread, cheese, pickles, and chutney) and hearty meat pies, along with tasty quiches and roast-pork wraps. If you simply want to unwind after a day's exploring with a book, drop in for excellent Campo coffee (with beans from a Sydney-based specialty roaster that sources its beans from around the world), and a cake—the locals suggest you try Aunty Dot's muesli slice.
- Address: Main Street, opposite tourist information office Norfolk Island
- Phone: 6723/24295
- Location: Norfolk Island
- No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more