- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Wellington International Airport (WLG) lies about 8 km (5 mi) from the city. Domestic carriers serving Wellington are Air New Zealand, Qantas, and Sounds Air. A taxi from the airport to central Wellington costs about NZ$30.
Wellington Airport (Stewart Duff Dr., Rongatai, Wellington, 6022. 04/385–5100. www.wellingtonairport.co.nz.)
Co-operative Shuttle (04/387–8787.)
Stagecoach Flyer (04/801–7000.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's