- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Zealand
Hetet Art Space
Hetet Art Space Review
For an authentic personal experience of Māori people, travel 20 mins from central Wellington to meet with the Hetets, a family renowned for creating traditional and contemporary Māori art and teaching the crafts as well. Learn about the Māori art traditions and culture and participate in hands-on activities. The family's works are featured in the gallery and collection room. Tours for small groups of 2–6 are available. The Kotuku Cafe is part of the complex.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
We are a couple in our mid 60's taking our first trip to NZ & Australia.
Since we will be flying from Boston, USA, we will stay a night in LA and then on to Aukland. We are now thinking maybe one week Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more