All Wellington and the Wairarapa Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Wellington and the Wairarapa Hotels
|A-H I-Z « Prev |  Next »|
In the heart of the business district, and a stone's throw from . . .
On 5,000-acres of rolling hills with sheep, cattle, horses, and. . .
|$$||Palliser Bay and Cape Palliser|
Lake Ferry Hotel
The North Island's southernmost pub sits almost on the beach,. . .
|$||Palliser Bay and Cape Palliser|
The Martinborough Hotel
Sitting on a corner of the Martinborough Square, this 1890s hotel. . .
This luxury accommodation is in a parklike country scene nex. . .
Shepherd's Arms Speight's Ale House
New Zealand's oldest hotel, which has rooms with private baths,. . .
A working sheep station meets bygone-era elegance at this unique. . .
|$$$$||Palliser Bay and Cape Palliser|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's