All Wellington and the Wairarapa Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Wellington and the Wairarapa Hotels
|A-J K-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Amora Hotel Wellington
Near the waterfront and Te Papa Tongarewa-Museum of New Zealand, . . .
Residents of the Mount Victoria neighborhood claim to live i. . .
This all-suites hotel is smack-dab in the middle of the city—and. . .
In a quiet rural area just outside the village center, this motel. . .
Copthorne Resort Solway Park Wairarapa
On 23 acres of landscaped grounds and gardens in the southe. . .
For restaurant, theater, and cinema going, you can't beat this. . .
In the heart of the business district, and a stone's throw from. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1099* -- Australia/NZ Flights w/Fiji Stop From West Coast Air Pacific
- $1298 -- New Zealand in 'Summer' w/Tahiti Stop, $795 Off Air Tahiti Nui & Tourism New Zealand
- $1120* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T — $1,120 Air New Zealand
- $2999 & up -- Sydney & New Zealand 12-Nt Escape w/Tours — $2,999 Down Under Answers
- $2699 & up -- Cook Islands, Sydney & New Zealand Trip w/Air — $2,699 Down Under Answers