- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nelson has the major airport in the top of the South Island with flights in from Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch a number of times a day. Blenheim has a lesser number of daily flights in from Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch; Kaikoura, Picton, Westport, Hokitika, and Golden Bay are serviced by smaller commuter aircraft.
Air New Zealand (0800/737–000 (NZ only); 09/357–3000. www.airnewzealand.co.nz.)
Sounds Air (0800/505-005. www.soundsair.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's