Sights & Attractions in Upper South Island and the West Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Upper South Island and the West Coast
|A-B C-E F-H I-L M-N O-R S-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Cape Campbell Track
This is "boutique hiking"—the Cape Campbell Track, a 54-km (35-mi)...
Carey Dillon Photographer
Kumara, a tiny one-horse village at the start of the road over...
|Museums / Galleries||Greymouth|
Christ Church Nelson
On a hilltop surrounded by gardens is Nelson's historic and architectural...
Cloudy Bay Vineyards
From its first vintage in 1985, Cloudy Bay has produced first-class...
|Wineries / Breweries||Blenheim|
Westport is a town based around coal, and the stories, challenges...
After winding past several small farming districts and beach...
|Towns||Golden Bay and Takaka|
Edwin Fox Maritime Museum
The preserved hulk of the Edwin Fox, now the Edwin Fox Maritime...
|Museums / Galleries||Picton|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Upper South Island and the West Coast Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional