- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Zealand
Sprig & Fern
Sprig & Fern Review
Craft beer breweries are big in Nelson. Sprig & Fern on Hardy Street is one of five Sprig & Fern outlets throughout Nelson, pouring 100% natural beers and ciders from the Nelson-based Sprig & Fern Brewery. There is indoor and courtyard seating, a good bistro menu, and there's often live music on Saturday night. If you're looking for an even more casual tipple, the Sprig & Fern at nearby Milton Street has tasty, all-day bar food but also lets you order fish-and-chips or burgers from the takeaway shop next door—and they'll deliver!
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
We are a couple in our mid 60's taking our first trip to NZ & Australia.
Since we will be flying from Boston, USA, we will stay a night in LA and then on to Aukland. We are now thinking maybe one week Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more