- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Zealand
Villa Maria Review
This mass producer has several wineries nationally and Marlborough's benefits from good design and a central position. The building has strong architectural presence with a soothing tussock-lined water feature out front. Their major grape variety in Marlborough is sauvignon blanc but they also grow pinot noir, chardonnay, pinot gris and Riesling. Tastings include their wines from other regions, for example their heavier Hawke's Bay red, of which there are few in Marlborough.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
We are a couple in our mid 60's taking our first trip to NZ & Australia.
Since we will be flying from Boston, USA, we will stay a night in LA and then on to Aukland. We are now thinking maybe one week Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more