- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Zealand
The Alice May
The Alice May Review
This café and bar is one of those cozy, buzzing places so prevalent on the West Coast. The food is good, plentiful country fare and consistent, according to the locals. Favorites are the roast of the day and the signature Alice May Chicken, a sesame and pistachio crumbed sensation. Dessert standouts include their apple crumble and their ice cream sundaes. The wine and beer lists are stacked with NZ favorites. The Alice can get very busy over summer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
We are a couple in our mid 60's taking our first trip to NZ & Australia.
Since we will be flying from Boston, USA, we will stay a night in LA and then on to Aukland. We are now thinking maybe one week Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more