Combination Trips in Picton
Marlborough Sounds Adventure Company. A three-day trip organized by Marlborough Sounds Adventure Company combines walking, biking and kayaking in a fully guided experience with meals and lodging taken care of, and your luggage ferried ahead each day. Accommodation is in a quality lodge, and you need to be reasonably fit. The NZ$1,060 fee includes all water transfers, guide, accommodations, packed lunches, and equipment. The trip kicks off weekly from November through April. As well, four- and five-day guided walks on the Queen Charlotte Track include an eco-tour of nearby Motuara Island, which may include dolphin encounters, and provides resort-style twin-share en suite accommodations. The Waterfront, Picton, 7220. 03/573–6078 or 0800/283–283. firstname.lastname@example.org. www.marlboroughsounds.co.nz.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's