All Upper South Island and the West Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Upper South Island and the West Coast Hotels
|A B-C D-I J-L M-Q R-S T-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bay of Many Coves
Designed by the architect of the national museum Te Papa in Wellington, . . .
Birds Ferry Lodge
Named for the old river ferry that crossed the nearby Totara Rive. . .
Breakers is between Greymouth and Punakaiki, overlooking spectacula. . .
Bronte Country Estate
Sitting by the edge of the Waimea Estuary this Qualmark five-sta. . .
Built for a sea captain, this restored, 1880's Victorian villa,. . .
Channel Lights B&B
The two large guests rooms in this purposely-built B&B (abou. . .
Overlooking the gardens of Seymour Square, this quiet hotel i. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Upper South Island and the West Coast Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's