All Upper South Island and the West Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Upper South Island and the West Coast Hotels
|A B-C D-I J-L M-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bay of Many Coves
Designed by the architect of the national museum Te Papa in Wellington, . . .
BEC Spa Resort
This modern purpose-built lodge is perched strategically on the. . .
Birds Ferry Lodge
Named for the old river ferry that crossed the nearby Totara Rive. . .
Here's the place for a modern accommodation near Greymouth (bu. . .
Bronte Country Estate
Sitting by the edge of the Waimea Estuary, this lodge (which is. . .
Built for a sea captain, this 1880s house, now a traditional-style. . .
Channel Lights B&B
The two large guests rooms in this newly built B&B halfway. . .
Overlooking the gardens and clock tower of Seymour Square, this. . .
Coastal Palms Apartments
Just a few minutes' drive from the center of town, two of these. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Upper South Island and the West Coast Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional