New Zealand is a short hop from both Australia and many of the Pacific Islands, like Fiji, Tahiti, and Samoa, and it is easy to combine your New Zealand trip with one of these locations. Some major airlines offer stop-off specials, or air passes, like Air New Zealand's Stopover Deals, for journeys between New Zealand, Australia, and some South Pacific Islands. Australia and each of the South Pacific islands offer their own unique cultures and experiences, which are quite different (and warmer!) than New Zealand.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's