Sights & Attractions in The Southern Alps and Fiordland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Southern Alps and Fiordland
|A-F G-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Gibbston Valley Wines
At Gibbston Valley Wines, the best-known vineyard in central Otago...
|Wineries / Breweries||Queenstown|
Have a Shot
Pretend you're Tiger Woods or Robin Hood at Have a Shot. At this...
The long, narrow expanse of Lake Tekapo anchors the area. Its...
|Bodies of Water||Mackenzie Country and Lake Tekapo|
Lakes District Museum
Stop by the Lakes District Museum, which has artifacts of the...
|Museums / Galleries||Arrowtown|
The Milford Road, from Te Anau to Milford Sound, winds through...
|Scenic Drives||Te Anau|
Fiordland National Park's most accessible and busiest attraction...
|Bodies of Water||Milford Sound|
New Zealand Fighter Pilots Museum
On your way into town on State Highway 6, you'll pass the New...
|Museums / Galleries||Wanaka|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe