Sights & Attractions in The Southern Alps and Fiordland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Southern Alps and Fiordland
|A-F G-M N-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Gibbston Valley Wines
The wine-making industry in Central Otago began with the vines...
|Wineries / Breweries||Queenstown|
Have a Shot
Pretend you're Tiger Woods or Robin Hood at Have a Shot. At this...
The long, narrow expanse of Lake Tekapo anchors the area. Its...
|Bodies of Water||Mackenzie Country and Lake Tekapo|
Lakes District Museum
Don't leave Arrowtown without dropping in to this small but very...
|Museums / Galleries||Arrowtown|
Milford Discovery Centre & Underwater Observatory
Even in heavy rain and storms Milford Sound is magical. Rainfall...
If there was nothing to see at the end of this road it would...
|Scenic Drives||Te Anau|
You could spend a lot of time in the tasting room with the large...
|Wineries / Breweries, Restaurants||Queenstown|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's