- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Zealand
At a Glance
- great location, lovely pool, use of a barbecue, dedicated computer room
- can be hard to get into particularly over the NZ school holidays so book ahead
Check Rates from our Partners
Lakeside Apartments Review
These modern apartments provide nice family-size accommodation in a particularly central location. The units have views across the lake to the mountains beyond; the penthouse is particularly spectacular. Each apartment (from one to three bedrooms) has a wide balcony, a full kitchen, and laundry facilities; some have whirlpool baths.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
We are a couple in our mid 60's taking our first trip to NZ & Australia.
Since we will be flying from Boston, USA, we will stay a night in LA and then on to Aukland. We are now thinking maybe one week Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more