- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Zealand
At a Glance
- first-rate hospitality, all the extras (e.g., minibar) are included in your room rate
- it's 4 kms (2½ miles) from the center of town and a bit of an uphill hike from Frankton Road if you don't have a car
Check Rates from our Partners
The stunning views from the front of this stately lodge continue in the back with 4 acres of established gardens, a waterfall, and the occasional deer. With its spacious, classy guest suites and attention to detail, accommodations are well-appointed. Everything has been carefully thought through by your hosts, Kari and Bill Moers—from the welcome gifts to the iPads and binoculars in each room. Breakfast is served any time you wish in the dining room or in your room. This is a place to relax and enjoy being looked after.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
We are a couple in our mid 60's taking our first trip to NZ & Australia.
Since we will be flying from Boston, USA, we will stay a night in LA and then on to Aukland. We are now thinking maybe one week Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more