- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Zealand
Te Anau Glowworm Caves
Te Anau Glowworm Caves Review
Boats and walkways take you through a maze of caves containing underground whirlpools, waterfalls, and gushing streams. Then you'll reach the inner, quieter part and on the cave walls; glowworms shine like constellations in a clear night sky. It's a surreal experience. The caves can only be reached by water. This is a lovely family trip that takes around 2 1/2 hours. Don't miss it if you're going through Te Anau; if you're short on time you can do it in the evening.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
We are a couple in our mid 60's taking our first trip to NZ & Australia.
Since we will be flying from Boston, USA, we will stay a night in LA and then on to Aukland. We are now thinking maybe one week Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more