- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Zealand
The Bunker Review
Log fires, leather armchairs, and a clubby vibe make the Bunker especially cozy. Whet your appetite with an aperitif at the bar before heading downstairs for some of the finest lamb, venison, duck, and quail you'll find in Queenstown. The wine list is equally impressive. The Bunker stays open really late and is often booked days in advance for dinner. It's a little hard to find, hidden behind an old wooden door down Cow Lane. If you can't do dinner, it's still a lovely place to pop in for a drink.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
We are a couple in our mid 60's taking our first trip to NZ & Australia.
Since we will be flying from Boston, USA, we will stay a night in LA and then on to Aukland. We are now thinking maybe one week Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more