All The Southern Alps and Fiordland Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Southern Alps and Fiordland Hotels
|A-D E-L M-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Eichardt's Private Hotel
Once patronized by miners during the 1860s gold rush, Eichardt's . . .
A few kilometers out of Te Anau on the road to Milford Sound,. . .
The Heritage is quieter than other local hotels and has panoramic. . .
The Hermitage Hotel
Famed for its stupendous mountain vistas, this rambling hotel. . .
|$$$||Aoraki/Mt. Cook National Park|
Lake Tekapo Scenic Resort
A nice mid-range alternative with good family-style facilities,. . .
|$$||Mackenzie Country and Lake Tekapo|
These modern apartments provide nice family-size accommodatio. . .
At the economy end of the spectrum this homey, comfortable motel. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's