- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Arrowtown is a 20-minute drive from Queenstown, and you can take a bus there. Exploring the town is easily and enjoyably done on foot. If you'd like to venture out toward the old gold-mining settlement Macetown, you can walk or bike if you're a hearty sort (it's 16 km [10 mi] and entails 22 river crossings). A great way to explore the region is in a 4WD vehicle. Nomad Safaris provides a number of 4WD tour options.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's