- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Both Dunedin and Invercargill have centrally located i-SITE visitor centers: you can find Dunedin's at the Octagon in city center and a branch at the wharf to greet cruise ships; the Invercargill i-SITE is in the Southland Museum. On Stewart Island you may go to the Department of Conservation office or the Stewart Island Experience office (in the red building at the wharf).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's