- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
InterCity's two daily runs between Christchurch and Dunedin take about five to six hours. The company makes an extra run on Friday and Sunday. One daily InterCity bus continues on from Dunedin to Invercargill; this takes another four hours. Other bus companies operating in the region include Atomic Shuttles, Citibus, and Bottom Bus.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's