- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ringaringa Heights Golf Course. Ringaringa Heights Golf Course is Australasia's most southerly course. It overlooks Ringaringa Bay and Paterson Inlet. Play a round at this six-hole course as kakas screech overhead, and then relax at the clubhouse (BYOB). The Flight Centre/Post Office rents clubs; the course is a 20-minute walk by road or bush track from there. Deep Bay Rd., Stewart Island. 03/219–1090.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's