Sights & Attractions in Otago, Invercargill, and Stewart Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Stewart Island
Birds are plentiful in Halfmoon Bay. Here are some of their hangouts:...
|Nature Preserves||Stewart Island|
"A Local's Tail" is a quirky 40-minute movie about life on Stewart...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Stewart Island|
The Rakiura Museum has an eclectic collection of Māori artifacts...
|Museums / Galleries||Stewart Island|
Rakiura National Park
In spring 2002, about 85% of Stewart Island was designated as...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional