Sights & Attractions in Otago, Invercargill, and Stewart Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Invercargill
Anderson Park Art Gallery
The Anderson Park Art Gallery is in a splendid 1925 neo-Georgian-style...
|Museums / Galleries, Historic Districts / Sites||Invercargill|
In the tiny township of Bluff (the Bluff to locals) you can taste...
E. Hayes and Sons
Invercargill's most famous sight is a 100-year-old hardware store...
|Stores / Malls||Invercargill|
Just 2½ km (1½ miles) south of Invercargill is the Estuary Walkway...
The 200 acres in the center of town that make up Queens Park...
Southland Museum and Art Gallery
The Southland Museum and Art Gallery contains the largest public...
|Museums / Galleries||Invercargill|
An exceptional example of Victorian architecture, Invercargill's...
|Local Interest–Sight, Architectural Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Invercargill|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional