Sights & Attractions in Otago, Invercargill, and Stewart Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Otago, Invercargill, and Stewart Island
|A-D E-P Q-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Anderson Park Art Gallery
The Anderson Park Art Gallery is in a splendid 1925 neo-Georgian-style...
|Museums / Galleries, Historic Districts / Sites||Invercargill|
Birds are plentiful in Halfmoon Bay. Here are some of their hangouts:...
|Nature Preserves||Stewart Island|
In the tiny township of Bluff (the Bluff to locals) you can taste...
Relax and enjoy the birdsong amid 70 acres of international and...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Dunedin|
"A Local's Tail" is a quirky 40-minute movie about life on Stewart...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Stewart Island|
Which came first, the Cadbury factory or the Cadbury Creme Egg?...
Dunedin Public Art Gallery
The Dunedin Public Art Gallery has lovely exhibit spaces. The...
|Museums / Galleries||Dunedin|
Dunedin Railway Station
The 1906 Dunedin Railway Station, a cathedral to the power of...
|Museums / Galleries, Transportation Sites||Dunedin|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional