- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
American Britt Moore has set up her cybercafe in this faraway outpost. Stop in for great coffee, muffins, waffles, and cold smoked-salmon sandwiches—and surf the Net (broadband) while you nibble and sip. Britt also makes and sells paua jewelry, and runs a day spa (make a booking at the café).
- Address: Main Rd., Oban, 9846
- Phone: 03/219–1422
- Location: Stewart Island
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed June–Sept. No dinner.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hai everyone... I finally visited New Zealand... Yeay!!!! I am pretty proud of myself because I did all the driving and planning... We had 12 days journey in North Island from October 13 to October 24.. Read more
August 15-Sept 14, 2013
My love affair with the South Island of New Zealand continues. Read more
Hi guys, I'm starting to organize my wardrobe for 5 days in Sydney and 10 day cruise to Auckland on Regent Voyager in January. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more