Nightlife & the Arts in Otago, Invercargill, and Stewart Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Otago, Invercargill, and Stewart Island Nightlife & the Arts
The Arc Café is a bar, performance venue, café...
Since 1961, the Globe Theatre has produced high-quality plays...
Milford Galleries, a major fine-art dealer, presents solo and...
You could spend all night bar-hopping and never leave the Octagon...
Possibly the snuggest bar in Dunedin, Pequeno came to notoriety...
Refuel, in the heart of the university campus, has a predominantly...
The Regent Theatre, in a historic building, holds large-scale...
Browse All Otago, Invercargill, and Stewart Island Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1099* -- Australia/NZ Flights w/Fiji Stop From West Coast Air Pacific
- $1298 -- New Zealand in 'Summer' w/Tahiti Stop, $795 Off Air Tahiti Nui & Tourism New Zealand
- $1120* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T — $1,120 Air New Zealand