All Otago, Invercargill, and Stewart Island Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Otago, Invercargill, and Stewart Island Hotels
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Ascot Park Hotel
The largest hotel in town is just a five-minute drive from the . . .
Above town, this place has comfortable rooms, each with a deck.. . .
Bluestone on George
This hotel gives its guests all the nice amenities in spanking-clean,. . .
Brothers Boutique Hotel
This centrally located historic building once housed members o. . .
At this beautiful B&B a short walk from town, you can have. . .
Hulmes Court Bed & Breakfast
In an 1860 house built for one of the founders of the Otago Medical. . .
The big advantage of this modern, but somewhat bland hotel is. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1099* -- Australia/NZ Flights w/Fiji Stop From West Coast Air Pacific
- $1298 -- New Zealand in 'Summer' w/Tahiti Stop, $795 Off Air Tahiti Nui & Tourism New Zealand
- $1120* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T — $1,120 Air New Zealand