- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Dunedin Airport lies 20 km (13 mi) south of the city. Both Qantas and Air New Zealand link Dunedin and Christchurch; the flight takes just under an hour. Air New Zealand also flies regularly from Dunedin to Auckland and Wellington.
Confusing one-way roads and twisting hills in the suburbs make driving in Dunedin a challenge. Street parking is limited. Local buses to the peninsula depart from Stand 5, Cumberland Street.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's