- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
There are two ways to get to Warkworth—bus or car. It's on the major bus routes north, and all you need do is let the driver know where you want to get off. InterCity, Newmans, and the Northliner Express have hop-on hop-off ticketing options, and there is frequent service. However, bus travel can be limiting because attractions are spread out. For more flexibility rent a car and rove the countryside more freely, especially if you are heading to Matakana to explore the wineries.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe