Sights & Attractions in Northland and the Bay of Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Kerikeri
Bay of Islands Farmers' Market
If you're in Kerikeri on a Sunday, head to the market to sample...
|Markets / Bazaars||Kerikeri|
Historic Kerikeri Basin
Most of the interest in Kerikeri lies just northeast of the modern...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Kerikeri|
Kerikeri Mission Station
The station, which includes the 1821 Mission House (Mission House)...
|Houses / Mansions||Kerikeri|
Across the road from the Kerikeri Basin's Stone Store is a path...
This museum re-creates a kainga (unfortified fishing village)...
|Museums / Galleries||Kerikeri|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1099* -- Australia/NZ Flights w/Fiji Stop From West Coast Air Pacific
- $1298 -- New Zealand in 'Summer' w/Tahiti Stop, $795 Off Air Tahiti Nui & Tourism New Zealand
- $1120* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T — $1,120 Air New Zealand