Sights & Attractions in Northland and the Bay of Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Kerikeri
Bay of Islands Farmers' Market
If you're in Kerikeri on a Sunday, head to the market to sample...
|Markets / Bazaars||Kerikeri|
Historic Kerikeri Basin
Most of the interest in Kerikeri lies just northeast of the modern...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Kerikeri|
Kerikeri Mission Station
The station, which includes the 1821 Mission House (Mission House)...
|Houses / Mansions||Kerikeri|
Across the road from the Kerikeri Basin's Stone Store is a path...
This museum re-creates a kāinga (unfortified fishing village)...
|Museums / Galleries||Kerikeri|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional