Sights & Attractions in Northland and the Bay of Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Hokianga and the Kauri Coast
Sixty-four kilometers (40 mi) south of the Waipoua Forest along...
|Towns||Hokianga and the Kauri Coast|
Mangungu Mission House
The 1838 Mangungu Mission House is an overlooked stop on the...
|Architectural Sites||Hokianga and the Kauri Coast|
Matakohe Kauri Museum
South of Dargaville is Matakohe, a pocket-size town with an outstanding...
|Museums / Galleries||Hokianga and the Kauri Coast|
Waipoua State Forest
Kauri forests once covered this region. Waipoua State Forest...
|Forests||Hokianga and the Kauri Coast|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional