Sights & Attractions in Northland and the Bay of Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Across the road from the Kerikeri Basin's Stone Store is a path...
This museum re-creates a kāinga (unfortified fishing village)...
|Museums / Galleries||Kerikeri|
The falls are a lovely picnic spot, located on Ngunguru Road...
|Bodies of Water||Whangarei|
Whangarei Town Basin
People often bypass Whangarei on their way to the Bay of Islands...
|Marinas / Piers||Whangarei|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional