Sights & Attractions in Northland and the Bay of Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Northland and the Bay of Islands
|A-J K-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Kerikeri Mission Station
The station, which includes the 1821 Mission House (Mission House)...
|Houses / Mansions||Kerikeri|
Minutes out of town, this 61-acre park, known as Kiwi North is...
|Museums / Galleries||Whangarei|
Across the road from the Kerikeri Basin's Stone Store is a path...
Mangungu Mission House
The 1838 Mangungu Mission House is an overlooked stop on the...
|Architectural Sites||Hokianga and the Kauri Coast|
Matakohe Kauri Museum
South of Dargaville is Matakohe, a pocket-size town with an outstanding...
|Museums / Galleries||Hokianga and the Kauri Coast|
Two giants stand in Warkworth, near the Warkworth Museum—two...
On the National Trust Estate beyond the Treaty Grounds, Mt. Bledisloe...
|Viewpoints||Paihia and Waitangi|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional