Sights & Attractions in Northland and the Bay of Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Northland and the Bay of Islands
|A-J K-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bay of Islands Farmers' Market
If you're in Kerikeri on a Sunday, head to the market to sample...
|Markets / Bazaars||Kerikeri|
One of the donors to the construction of New Zealand's oldest...
Claphams Clocks—The National Clock Museum
About every conceivable method of telling time is represented...
|Museums / Galleries||Whangarei|
Sixty-four kilometers (40 mi) south of the Waipoua Forest along...
|Towns||Hokianga and the Kauri Coast|
Take a trip to the Goat Island or Te Hawere-a-Maki marine reserve...
Historic Kerikeri Basin
Most of the interest in Kerikeri lies just northeast of the modern...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Kerikeri|
Historical Reyburn House
This is the oldest kauri villa in Whangarei. It is home to the...
|Houses / Mansions||Whangarei|
The Hundertwasser Public Toilets
On the main street of Kawakawa, a nondescript town just off State...
|Architectural Sites||Paihia and Waitangi|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional