- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Zealand
Quarry Craft Co-op Shop
Quarry Craft Co-op Shop Review
A cooperative of local craftspeople, including jewelers, potters, wood turners, and weavers, runs the Quarry Craft Co-op Shop. You will find unique crafts, including jewelry made from kauri gum. The co-operative also runs courses—some only a day long—so check the website. You may end up making your own souvenir. The co-op is also home to residential craftspeople dedicated to preserving things like the art of wood turning and hand-printing.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
We are a couple in our mid 60's taking our first trip to NZ & Australia.
Since we will be flying from Boston, USA, we will stay a night in LA and then on to Aukland. We are now thinking maybe one week Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more