- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kauri Cliffs. The spectacular par-72 championship course at Kauri Cliffs has four sets of tees to challenge every skill level. Fifteen holes have views of the Pacific, and six are played alongside the cliffs. Kauri Cliffs is approximately 45 minutes' drive from Kerikeri. 139 Tepene Tablelands Rd., Matauri Bay, 0478. 09/407–0010. www.kauricliffs.com. NZ$425 per person, Oct.–Apr.; NZ$285 May–Sep.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's