Fishing in Kerikeri
Primetime Charters & Gamefishing. John Gregory of Primetime Charters & Gamefishing has more than 25 years experience at sea. The company, which holds the New Zealand record for most marlin caught, goes after all sport fish, specializing in broadbill swordfish. Prices start at around NZ$3,350 per day, with most trips between January and June taking five to seven days. Conifer La., Kerikeri, 0294. 64 9/407–1299. www.primetimecharters.co.nz.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's