Sights & Attractions in North Island's West Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in North Island's West Coast
Surrounded by dairy farms, the Hollard Gardens were created by...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Stratford|
Across the road from the Wind Wand is the region's heritage...
|Museums / Galleries||New Plymouth|
Discovered several hundred years ago by a Māori hunting party...
Nigel Ogle's labor of love is an outstanding presentation of...
|Museums / Galleries||Hawera|
Whanganui Regional Museum
For an overview of the region's history and one of the best collections...
|Museums / Galleries||Wanganui|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe