Sights & Attractions in North Island's West Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions North Island's West Coast
|A-G H-Q R-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Eons of dripping water have sculpted a delicate garden of pink-and-white...
Billy Black's Kiwi Culture Show
An attraction of the non-cave variety, this difficult-to-describe...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Waitomo|
Cambridge Country Store
Housed in an old, historic, pink church, this store offers a...
|Stores / Malls||Cambridge|
Chronicle Glass Studio
Wanganui is home to a thriving glass community, with more than...
|Stores / Malls||Wanganui|
Durie Hill Lookout
This lookout provides spectacular views of the city, but reaching...
Egmont National Park
Rising steeply, 8,320 feet above sea level, Mt. Taranaki dominates...
|Parks||Egmont National Park|
For a taste of authentic, farming New Zealand and a rural town...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's